On Sunday Dec. 22nd 2013 in Enfield Connecticut, my sister in law, her fiancee, my niece and 3 nephews lost everything they owned in a horrible house fire that started in the 1st floor apartment due to an electrical issue. There were a total of 20 people left homeless and are all living in cramped hotel rooms. Thanks to donations from the towns people they were able to get toys and clothes so the kids could have a decent Christmas. Now is the hard part, getting them out of a hotel and back into an apartment so they can start to rebuild their lives again. Each family has their hotel rooms paid for until Jan 3rd 2014, after that we are unsure of how much longer these families can stay in their hotel rooms. An apartment is the next step along with furniture and all household items needed to furnish a place. My hope is to get evryone placed into a new home as soon as possible.