BENEFITING: Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park
EVENT DATE: Jul 25, 2015
With your help, they will go on.
The footpath trails in Cuyahoga Valley National Park have enriched your life immeasurably. Now, you can return the favor. You can help ensure that CVNP will have the resources to maintain and operate a world-class trail system - forever. Plus, when everyone on your relay team raises at least $500, you waive your registration fee!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Build your team. Relay teams can have either four or eight runners.
2. Start your campaign. Each team member should create their own fundraising page by clicking Fundraise for This Campaign on the right side of this screen. After you sign up, you'll be directed to your own page, which will look just like this one. From there, you can click Edit Fundraiser to share your own stories about CVNP's trails, add new photos, and customize your page just how you like it.
3. Pledge that each member of your team will raise at least $500 for CVNP trails.
4. Preserve the legacy of trails for future generations. Send messages to friends and family members with a link to your fundraising page, asking them to support your goal of raising funds for the trails of CVNP. Funds will go towards the maintenance of the park's 100+ miles of trails.
5. Waive your race registration fee when every member of your team raises at least $500!