Check out our latest TCO 10K Challenge Training Video
February 23, 2016
BENEFITING: TRI-CITIES OPERA COMPANY INC
Tri-Cities Opera is training hard to cross the finish-line of our 2015-16 season and reach our goal of a lean, mean 2016-17. Our personal trainer Anon Ymous has dangled a substantial carrot in front of us as motivation. If Tri-Cities Opera can raise 10,000 dollars in the next 20 days, Mr. Anon Nymous will match those funds with an additional $10,000. That’s 20 Ks in 20 days!
How will you train for the TCO 10K Challenge?
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO HELP!
- MAKE A DONATION: Flex those money muscles and show us by !
- Remember... your donation will have DOUBLE the impact when we reach our $10,000 goal!
- LIKE AND SHARE: Check out our videos HERE and share them via social media.
- Like and share, like and share… find us donors everywhere!
- SHOW US: Make a fun video about your "training"...
- Upload your videos to youtube and then submit the link to email@example.com.
- Make it fun, make it funny…. Make your TCO some money!
- Click HERE for video guidelines
The TCO crew is already training hard for this challenge. Check out the videos below!
More about Anon Ymous:
Born on the Gold Coast and through a fortuitous upbringing, Mr. Anon Ymous has has been helping charities reach their financial fitness goals for decades. With clients ranging from Betty Ford to Ronald McDonald, you can look at virtually any campaign and likely see his name there. He will PUMP us UP!