BENEFITING: Trident Swim Foundation, Inc.
EVENT: The Great Relay NYC 2015
EVENT DATE: Dec 05, 2015
When I moved to NYC earlier this year, I joined the Red Tide US Masters Swim Team. Eight of us swimmers are forming a relay team that will together swim 5,000 yards as part of a fundraiser in support of the Trident Swim Foundation – an organization that helps Swimmer Scholars achieve greatness through competitive swim teams and academic tutoring programs in the inner cities of America.
Your donation helps provide the day-to-day necessities including:
- $25 - A swim cap and goggles for a Swimmer Scholar
- $50 - Nutritious food for a program for an entire week
- $100 - ALL necessary swim equipment and USA Swimming meet entries for a year for a Swimmer Scholar
- $200 - Books and enrichment trips for a Swimmer Scholar for a year
- $500 - SAT tutoring for a Swimmer Scholar for a year
- $1000 - Swim suits for a whole program for the full year
The Trident Swim Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donors will be mailed receipts for use in tax returns.