BENEFITING: HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
EVENT DATE: Oct 15, 2016
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation wrote -
Join us on Saturday, October 15th, 2016 from 2pm-4pm for Barb’s Pink Party, a family oriented breast cancer fundraiser, aimed at raising funds and awareness in memory of Barbara Nicholson. Barbara was a beloved friend, team parent, and preschool gymnastics coach at Pacific West Gymnastics in Union City, CA. After a 5-year battle with breast cancer, Barbara peacefully passed on May 7, 2015.
To help raise funds, HERS Breast Cancer Foundation, will be holding a forward-roll-a-thon and cartwheel-a-thon at Pacific West Gymnastics, as well as selling raffle tickets for various gift baskets.
Help us make the second annual Tumble for a Cure: Barb’s Pink Party a success!
What you need to know:
- All ages and levels can participate, parents, too!
- You’ll have 60 seconds to complete as many cartwheels or forward rolls as possible
- 100% of the proceeds goes to HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Our goal this year is to raise $15,000
- Special Prizes to the top 3 Pledges