Ryan Glover wrote -
While discussing the 2015 Duathlon, a fun challenge was born. The idea was to find a way to raise as much money as possible for a local charity that helps individuals in need.
This year we will be raising money to help Together We Cope, a prevention agency, based in Tinley Park, Illinois. Together We Cope provides resources to families in temporary crisis, enabling them to stay in their homes by supplying food, shelter, clothing and referrals, and empowering them to return to self-sufficiency.
Rewards for Donations:
$1 - $50:
- Thank You! We will run and bike as fast as we can for you!
$51 - $100:
- 5 backers - Streamers on bikes
- 5 backers - Bells on bikes
- 5 backers - Baskets on bikes
$101 - $150:
- 9 backers - Pink Schwinn Lady Cruisers
$151 - $400:
- 3 backers - dressed in full tri kits riding on cruisers
- 1 backer - Two of the three riders will ride on Tandem bike
- Each backer - Corporate Logo on Shirts
- Choice of costume (within reason)