Two Coyotes Mud Bucket Challenge
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Aug 31, 2017
Get covered in mud for a cause!
The Mud bucket challenge helps us offer scholarships and support programs to work with underserved populations.
Two Coyotes connects children to their strength, dreams, and wildness.
To Take the mud Bucket Challenge:
1. Click on the set up your fundraiser button to the right.
2. Click "start your own fundraiser"
3. Set a goal and fill in a description of what you are doing. (we reccomend $500)
Use this description or write your own.
"I am going to get covered in mud to help raise a generation of empowered youth.
Two Coyotes Wilderness School provides powerful programs that raise kids with resilience, grit, vision, and compassion.
Help me to to support thier work by making a donation today. If we raise $500, I will dump a bucket of muddy water on my head and share the video on facebook."
4. Get your fundraiser link and share with freinds on facebook in individual messages and on your wall.
5. Once you've met your goal, take a video of you having a bucket of muddy water poured over your head and share it on facebook.
6. Thank you and congratulations. You just helped 3 kids attend camp or supported us taking a bringing a class of kids from a local city into nature to explore, grow and learn.