BENEFITING: Generation Ubuntu
Ubuntu Africa (UBA) and Vanessa Williams, UBA’s Ambassador of Health, Hope, and Happiness, are joining forces this World AIDS Day (December 1st) to raise awareness and support for pediatric AIDS and HIV+ children in South Africa.
You can, too!
Support UBA by joining our Crowdrise campaign and make a difference!
- Make a personal donation
- Start your own Crowdrise campaign to build support
- Get your company involved
Check out our World AIDS Day page on our website for more information and ways to participate!
Every dollar makes a difference with UBA:
- $2,500 supports one UBA child for a year;
- $500 provides a month of medical supplies
- $100 provides a hot meal to all 200 UBA children.
Thank you for sharing the UBA love!
Connect with us: