BENEFITING: MEDICAL FOUNDATION OF NORTH CAROLINA INC
One in three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. UNC Lineberger's #KissOffCancer campaign is working to raise awareness and funds for women’s cancer programs.
How Can You Help?
Use social media avenues like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to demonstrate to others how you #KissOffCancer. Personalize and use the directions below to challenge others in your network to make a gift to UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center and show how they support the fight against women’s cancers using the hashtag #KissOffCancer.
Participate in #KissOffCancer in these 4 easy steps:
1. Take a photo or video of you “Kissing Off Cancer”
We encourage you to be creative and have fun, the sillier the better! Below are some ideas:
- Take a selfie kissing a family member/friend affected by women’s cancer
- Use Revlon bright red lipstick to kiss a piece of paper, a mirror, a favorite doctor or nurse
- Don’t know anyone or like your pucker? Just upload the logo to Facebook, Instagram, or your Twitter Account
2. Upload the photo, video or #KissOffCancer logo to your favorite social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Make sure to tag at least 3 of your friends.
- Use this language to create awareness: Join me in the fight against women’s cancer by showing your support and making a gift to UNC Lineberger Cancer Center at www.unclineberger.org/kiss.
3. While you are waiting for your message to go viral, make your gift too!
- Click on the "Donate to this Fundraiser" button. Select UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center from the drop down menu and make your gift.
4. “Like” and “Share” all #KissOffCancer posts in your feed
- This is a great time, if you haven’t already, to “like” us on Facebook, and “follow” us on Twitter and Instagram. In addition, for the month, make the #KissOffCancer logo your profile picture on Facebook or your avatar on Twitter.