BENEFITING: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
The NEED: Since September 2016, the UCC Clothes Closet has helped over 700 students “dress for success” -- and build their confidence as they prepared to present themselves in recruiting situations.
At the Clothes Closet, students build their professional brands by:
• Selecting three free pieces of professional clothing
• Receiving personalized feedback and support from a staff member
• Taking free professional headshots for LinkedIn profiles
The CAMPAIGN: May 1-31, 2017
The plan is to expand next year's inventory for students tapping into this service.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Spread the Word! Share this information on your social media channels to help us broaden our reach. Tell everyone you know this campaign is happening in May.
• Donate: Support a student. Build a future. Your financial support will help students feel more confident as they begin their professional careers.
Giving students the chance to not only prepare for an interview or job, but to also build their professional brand. #buildyourbrandumich