BENEFITING: CROSSROADS FOR KIDS INC
EVENT DATE: May 01, 2013
Urban Campfire celebrates the transformative impact of the Crossroads for Kids 10-year program by honoring the experience that marks the start of each child’s Crossroads journey – a summer at overnight camp.
Support the Urban Campfire. Change a life.
- $50- One hour of college counseling for a teen
- $250- 1:1 mentoring for a child throughout the school year
- $500- One week college tour for one teen
- $1000- Flight to Wyoming and food for two-week Wilderness Trek for one teen
- $1,840- Summer camp for one child
- $3,000- Year-round programming for one child
Crossroads for Kids is a comprehensive 10 year program that helps kids and teens make the right choices for themselves, their futures and their communities. During the school year, our kids are with us at least one weekend a month and then they spend up to 6 weeks with us during the summer at one of our 3 residential summer camps located around Massachusetts.