EVENT DATE: May 31, 2013
Your friend entered this pageant because they believe in PRIDE and they need YOUR HELP to win one of the four titles: KING, QUEEN, PRINCE and PRINCECESS!
Your friend knows it costs a LOT to produce community-building events - and that this fundraiser not only benefits the winners, it also benefits the community at large because it offsets the MASSIVE costs associated with putting on a large event like Ventura County Pride.
Your friend is showing their pride by participating in this event and asks you to do the same. Show YOUR pride by participating in the contest, or by contributing to the contestants.
Participants are raising funds for each of the following titles:
- Pride KING (open to drag kings)
- Pride QUEEN (open to drag queens)
- Pride PRINCE (open to those who live full-time as a man)
- Pride PRINCESS (open to those who live full-time as a woman)
Winner of the PRINCE and PRINCESS titles will be determined by the top fundraiser for that title.
The top THREE fundraisers for the KING and QUEEN titles will advance to the pageant round, in which judges will determine the winner.
Winners will be crowned at the Official Ventura County Pride ROYALTY CORONATION.
- Pageant entrants will compete to raise the most money for Ventura County Pride, by performing fundraising events and by getting donations through their own personalized pageant fundraising pages. Winners will be Pride royalty and will be featured prominently on VC Pride's float in the LA Pride parade, and will represent Ventura County Pride at various other events.
- All Competitors must be 21+
- Ventura County Pride Steering Committee members and pageant organizers are not eligible to compete.
- Competitors may do outside fundraising events, outside of Paddy’s, as long as John Wilner, Andy Smith (Ani Nhervoxa), or a delegated pride treasurer are present to collect any money.
- Any competitor who exhibits behaivor which reflects poorly on Ventura County Pride may be disqualified. .
- All competitors must complete a minimum of 10 hours of community service before crowning
- Registration fee is $25, payable to Ventura County Pride (your first $25 donation can qualify as your registration fee)
Start your campaign for the title you want TODAY!
PRIDE ROYALTY PAGEANT ENDS MAY 31