Veteran's DayRestoration Workshop
Organized by: Kori Jones
EVENT DATE Nov 09, 2014
What we are offering:
In honor of Veterans Day, we are inviting our military community (active duty, retired, separated, veterans, their spouses, and military widows) to attend a free workshop focused on reducing stress, creating balance, and living the life they desire.
• Create a mind-body connection through gentle movement, breath and mindfulness.
• Learn tools that can help relax the body and bring clarity to the mind.
• Reduce thoughts of fear and limiting beliefs that keep you from creating the life you desire
• Experience connection with your highest self for your greatest good.
• Open up to possibility...
All in a relaxed and comforting setting with instructors who have a military background (lunch included)!
Why we are so passionate:
- As patriots we value our freedom.
- Each of us is either directly or indirectly a member of our military community.
- We want to support the health and well-being of those directly affected from stress, PTSD, injury, trauma, or the loss of a spouse due to combat or suicide.
Where will your money go?
• It will provide lunch to workshop participants.
• It will assure that each participant will receive a set of props to use during the workshop that they can take home with them to continue the practice.
• Donations will cover the cost of staff time and logistics.
• Additional funds raised will be donated directly to The American Widow Project (a non-profit organization serving our nation’s military widows).
The Cost of Sponsorship
• $25 covers food and space
• $125 covers food, space, and props
• $250 covers 2 attendees and a promotional spot in our take home items
• $500 covers 4 attendees and a promotional spot in our take home items
• $1500 covers group attendance and a promotional feature along with a gift