Join Team Care for Victims of Sexual Assault for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Approximately 60% of the sexual assault victims who seek care in the Baton Rouge area are treated at Woman’s. A board certified OB/GYN and a team of nurses collect evidence during a forensic exam and perform testing for sexually transmitted diseases as well as offer compassion and support. Medication is provided as are clothing and toiletries. It is a priority to make a victim feel as safe and secure as possible.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!