VietDreams is a 501(c)(3) organization founded by musicians, artists, journalists and music enthusiasts who all share a common goal – to provide disadvantaged children in Vietnam and United States with better educational opportunities and a more healthy, sustainable way of living.
WHAT WE DO
In the last 15 months, we have been able to provide 22 drinking water systems (equipped with UV bulb system) and 2 driling wells (50 meters), which support more than 7,000 orphans across Kontum, Pleiku, and Danang.
In 2012, Viet Dreams’ goal is to build 30 more clean water systems for 7 elementary schools in the central area, 10 in the Southern Vietnam, and other rural areas of Vietnam.
- Clean Drinking Water Systems (22 installed projects across Kontum, Pleiku, Danang)
- Libraries for Elementary Schools in Kontum (5 projects in progress)
- Christmas Toy Drive
- Bike & Helmet Drive for low income students in Vietnam
- Christmas Party for 1,000+ orphans in Kontum
- Monkey Bridge Replace Projects in Long My, Hau Giang – Collaboration project with beCause Vietnam (4 installed projects, 2 in progress)
- Classroom for Children with Disabilities – Collaboration project with beCause Vietnam
OUR PARTNER ORGANIZATION(s)
beCause Vietnam is a group of young professionals, who are passionate about giving back and want to inspire the next generation to make a difference. Our mission is to bring hope and optimism to the less fortunate in Vietnam. We strive to achieve our goal through carefully vetted projects that focus on both long term benefits to the communities, as well as short term humanitarian aid relief where needed.