BENEFITING: Anxiety and Depression Initiative
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2016
On September 9th, the founding Trustees of the Anxiety & Depression Initiative will reaffirm their commitment to the ADI, and it’s mission, by undertaking the challenge of walking across the state of NJ. They will start at the George Washington Bridge and end at the Delaware Water Gap Bridge, 77 miles to the east.
Join them in supporting thier commitment to their mission by joining in on a virtual walk across NJ.
Join the Virtual Walk Across NJ by completing the following steps:
- Clicking the "Join the Team" on this page to register with Crowdrise.
- Set your Fundraising Goal at $77 or more.
- Then go to www.TheADI.org/V-Walk to pay your $15 registration fee and selecting your shirt size and cut.
- Next start logging your miles between now and September 9th using any activity tracking device.
- Ask your friends and family to support you in reaching your fundraising goal.
Thank you so much for supporting the Anxiety & Depression Initiative and its mission.