Volunteer Missoula is excited to host a new and innovative local fundraiser to support organizations in Missoula engaging volunteers in service opportunities.
So what's a Volunteer Drive anyway? According to the Independant sector, and hour of a volunteer's time is worth $20.44. Between November 14, 2016 and December 31, 2016, volunteers can create a fundraising page and ask family, friends and colleagues for donations. Participating volunteers will promise to volunteer 1 hour of thier time to their favorite organization for every $20.44 raised.
The best part is, 75% of funds raised will be given to the organization volunteers choose as their service site. The remaining 25% will go directly to Volunteer Missoula to help continue their mission connecting volunteers and nonprofits in Missoula.
So what are you waiting for? Help spread some holiday cheer and join us for Missoula's first Holiday Volunteer Drive.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Merry Volunteering to All!