BENEFITING: WALTON FOUNDATION FOR INDEPENDENCE INC
We are a local nonprofit organization making an impact in the lives of those in our community, Augusta, GA! Our goal is to make this region the premier place for people living with disabilities to live, work, and play.
We do this by:
- Offering 15 independent living communities as well as Harison Heights, a supported living facility for persons with disabilities and seniors throughout the CSRA
- Our adaptive sports programs, including adaptive golf, wheelchair tennis and other area sports programs
- Camp To Be Independent, our camp for children and young adults ages 8 to 21 with a disability resulting from a traumatic brain injury
- Our community events and fundraisers, including the Undercover Artists Show
- Independent living services through our partnership with Walton Options for Independent Living, which supports all those with disabilities—regardless of age or type of disability—in achieving their personal goals for living at home, going to work or participating in other community activities
We are striving to restore hope and independence to both children and adults living with disabilities in this region! We are so proud that every dollar donated goes directly to our services, events, and programs.
By donating even a $1, you are making a direct difference in the lives of very deserving people. Please give.
For questions or more information, contact Haley Hamam at firstname.lastname@example.org!