Windham County Humane Society via Crowdrise
September 28, 2014
BENEFITING: Windham County Humane Society
EVENT DATE: Sep 27, 2014
Join the fun, come walk with us — or pledge your support! Help the lost, homeless and abused animals in our community at our annual Walk for Animals!
Where: Starting and ending at the Crowell Lot Park on Western Avenue in Brattleboro (where High Street and Green Street converge). The walk will go from there, down Green Street and Elliott Street, up Main Street, and back via High Street, with refreshments for all: treats for the dogs, and ice-cream for the humans!
- Saturday, September 27
- Registration begins 9 AM
- The Walk is from 10 to 11 AM
- Refreshments and prize announcements from 11 AM to noon.
Why: To help the Windham Humane Society care for animals in need.
Bring your dog along — or not: We’d love to have you bring your dog if he or she is well-behaved (gets along well with others!). If not, please leave your four-legged friend at home, but join us on the walk — the more people walking, the better our message will get across. (No flexi-leads, please, or we’ll get all tangled up.)
- YES, that’s what this is all about! If you’re walking with us, please register to raise funds.
- By using Crowdrise, it will be easy for you to reach out to friends by email or Facebook and ask them to support your walk.
- You can also download a paper form to record donations you solicit in person.
- Raise $50 or more, and you’ll receive a terrific Walk for Animals tee-shirt!
- Be one of the top fundraisers, and you’ll win one of the great prizes being donated by local business sponsors of the Walk.
Many thanks to our TOP DOG SPONSOR:
ONE STOP COUNTRY PET SUPPLY
Media sponsorship from the Brattleboro Reformer, the Communicators Group and WKVT
Additional support from White Rose Pet Crematory, Brattleboro Veterinary Clinic, Leader Home Centers, Beuhler & Annis PLC, Brattleboro Savings & Loan and DMI Paving.