I am fundraising to help those in need of help weather you are gay, black , cristian,or what ever it is your are I been a target of bullying because of my sexuality bullying is a national epidemic and children are being bully for every thing and we the people need to stand up for those in need of help not because we're gay or because we're black because we are humans . And it time to stop saying help me or let's help you it time for us to say let's help us. Are biggest goal right now is to raise money for those families in Orlando my best friend and I were having a bad day at six flag and we were being discriminated because of the way I was dress and she was dress and we felt so uncomfortable and we left after the fact that we drove 2hrs to get ro get to six flag and we left and when I looked at my phone I saw what happened in Orlando and it just gets me mad that everyone is giving speeches but no one is helping the actual families these people left kids, families, friends, pets and maybe some of the survivors might not have medical insurance some may be illegal from the USA and other left children behind families and we need to help them let's stand up for are people pleas act now and let give back are naighbors in Florida also my charity
- We provide meeting facilities and safe-space for LGBTQ and Progressive Groups.
- We host the Gay Switchboard, providing information and referrals to those who call.
- We sponsor an Internship Program and provide an important community service opportunity for UF students.
- We have transgender and youth support groups.
- We host and support social and educational events for the LGBTQ family and friends.
- We have an LGBTQ resource library and serve as an information hub for the LGBTQ community
- We organize the annual Gainesville Pride Festival, parade and other Pride Days events
And the list continues to grow. . .