We are making progress - but we still need your help!
May 27, 2017
BENEFITING: WE CAN RIDE INC
After 35 years at the same location, We Can Ride is moving to a new site in Medina, Minnesota – and we need your help! We are moving to an existing horse facility, but the property needs some upgrades to fit our organization’s needs and our clients’ needs.
The money we raise will help us:
· Update the existing barn at our new site – including building stalls and a new indoor arena
· Install fences, horse shelters, and stalls
· Purchase equipment to fill our needs at the new site
· Move our horses and office
Our relocation presents a unique opportunity for our supporters to be recognized and honored for helping us. We have the following naming and recognition opportunities available (and the opportunity to remain anonymous is always an option):
· $150,000 - Name the new large indoor arena
· $100,000 - Name the existing small indoor arena
· $75,000 - Name the new road between the barn and arena
· $50,000 - Name on the tack or feed room
· $10,000 - Name on horse's stall
· $5,000 - Recognition on plaque in indoor
· $2,500 - Recognition on plaque in offices
· $1,000 - We Can Ride appreciation gift
· $500 - We Can Ride swag
· Other amount – recognition in upcoming newsletters and on our website
Every dollar helps, and any amount is appreciated. All contributions are tax deductible. Our clients depend on us, and we appreciate your support for our move.
Please feel free to share this with your family and friends, and thank you so much for your consideration. You are making a difference in the community!