Don't forget about bonus challenges!
July 11, 2017
BENEFITING: AIDS Partnership Michigan, Inc.
UNIFIED – HIV Health and Beyond is on the move! We are excited to share the news that our Ypsilanti office will be moving later this summer. The new location will still be in Ypsilanti, in the heart of the community we serve, and will be co-located with the Ypsilanti Family Pharmacy.
Finding a new, larger and more modern location for our Ypsilanti office has been a dream of our clients, our staff and the board for many years. Our dedicated staff provides lifesaving services despite the limitations of our space – cramped, outdated, low-tech, and often not ideal for privacy.
The new location will provide many great features that are needed to move us forward, while still allowing us to create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment:
- Private offices for each case manager.
- Client computer work stations so they can have access to the Internet for benefits applications, employment and training opportunities, and many other community resources.
- A new lab space that will allow us to expand screening to include HIV, Hepatitis C, syphilis and other sexually transmitted infections.
- An expanded food pantry will help us distribute at least 25% more pounds of food annually.
- A conference room with modern technology to allow for virtual meetings, trainings, groups and client education.
- Co-location with Ypsilanti Family Pharmacy to facilitate access to medications and opportunities for innovative programming, such as vaccination clinics and PrEP.
- Updated technology to help us communicate and coordinate services more effectively, while creating new ways to deliver services, such as telemedicine.
Your support can make this move a reality! Join the team, donate or spread the word today!
Thank you for supporting our important mission. And remember the message that UNFIIED – HIV Health and Beyond shares through its work every day…. life continues…..live healthy.