1% Raised of $1,000 Goal
Support our mission by creating your own fundraiser.
Wellspring boldly promotes recovery from mental illness for adults who have a severe and persistent mental illness by serving as a nationally recognized leader in the development of quality housing and rehabilitative services. We don’t have cuddly animals or cute kids. We have severely ill adults who, nevertheless, have their own unique preferences, talents, skills and abilities – and we help them find a path to fulfill their life goals, in spite of their mental illness. To learn more about Wellspring, please visit http://www.wellspringky.org/
Our staff actively supports each person in his or her own individual process of building the capacity to live a fulfilling life in the community. We also work our butts off to raise enough money so that we can continue to afford our programs – it takes $1,000 a day beyond our grants and contracts to do that! Here’s how you can help:
- Tell your friends about Wellspring
- Vote for us :)
- If you are in Louisville, KY then come to one (or why not all?) of our fun events
Celebration Recovery and Two Chicks were both a big hit so save the date for these upcoming events so that you don't miss out on all the fun we are having!
- NOW Participant art work on display at Zoe's Kitchen (500 W. Jefferson)
- April 9, 2011 Red Hot Bash at Molly Malone's (933 Baxter Avenue)
- April 26, 2011 Derby Preview Party at Churchill Downs on Millionaires Row
Tickets $160, Table of 8 $1,200 and Sponsorships Available contact Traci Hall at Traci.Hall@wellspringky.org or 502-635-1570
- Monday, May 9- Wed, May 11 Fund Day at all 4 Boom Bozz locations carry out and dine in. Please get a flyer from Wellspring so that we get 15% back!
- Tue, May 24-Sun, May 29: Senior PGA tickets available through online https://ems.pgalinks.com/ticketing/index.cfm?sale_id=95 enter promo code Non-Profit and select Wellspring from the drop down menu in step 1 of the check out process
- Friday, June 24 from 6-9pm Fund Day at Just Creations (2722 Frankfort Ave)
- June Fund Day at Avalon, more details to come
- September Golf Marathon, more details to come
Do you or someone you know shop at Kroger? Is there a Kroger located near your home or office? With 36 Kroger locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana it is likely there is a Kroger store near you – and now every purchase at Kroger can benefit Wellspring. We have partnered with Kroger in their Gift Card Fundraising Program that offers 4% back to Wellspring for every dollar you recharge to your Kroger Gift Card. We have $5 Kroger Gift Cards available in the Development Office for our friends and supporters. The Gift Cards can be used on any purchase at Kroger, including fuel and prescriptions. If you like using your credit card on purchases to get cash back or bonus points, you will still earn them by using your credit card to recharge your Kroger Gift Card. You get your rewards and Wellspring is rewarded as well for doing what you normally do anyway! Please contact Traci Hall to get your card today! To get in touch with Traci, call 502-635-1570 or email Traci.Hall@WellspringKy.org
** We would like to give a very big SHOUT OUT to all of our online donors!!! We don't know who you are "Anonymous" but we are VERY thankful for your generosity!!! **
We are also very excited that we are now able to take online donations and utilize this amazing site so please feel free to follow along in these great footsteps and make a donation to our wonderful cause!