NEXTSTEP wrote -
WFD is a global public awareness campaign aimed at increasing the understanding of the daily challenges and accessibility issues associated with living in a wheelchair. WFD challenges able-bodied people to spend one day in a wheelchair and to share their experience with the world through social media. The goal is to raise funds to allow NextStep to expand to communities nationwide and to educate and encourage the public to be more proactive in supporting those living in wheelchairs.
Accept the Challenge and Wheelchair for a Day!
5 Easy Steps to Wheelchair for a Day
1) Visit www.wheelchairforaday.org to Download the "WFD for Dummies" Guide and the Waiver
2) Contact Jill Yi, firstname.lastname@example.org, at NextStep and let us know you plan to "Wheelchair for a Day"
3) Sign the waiver and email to Jilly Yi at email@example.com or fax to 310-542-8868.
4) Start your campaign HERE at http://www.crowdrise.com/wheelchairforaday2013
5) Share your experience with the NextStep family and the world via social media.
Twitter: @nextstepla #wheelchairforaday