To serve our community by providing long term care and a permanent home in a garden sanctuary for feral and stray cats.
- a safe, healthy environment for cats where they receive nourishment, housing and medical care.
- indoor and outdoor separate areas for each colony.
- enclosed to provide protection from outside predators.
- birthing and nursing areas so a mother can deliver and raise her young in a secure and healty home.
- allow visitors to commune with the cats in their garden setting where the visitor can meditate and enjoy the natural cat spirit.
- share knowledge and understanding of feral and stray cats.