We provide a natural environment and the facilities for body/mind/spirit groups to offer transformative experiences to guests. In addition, we operate the Wildwood Conservation Foundation, a charity that is responsible for the stewardship of 210 acres of untouched land in California including redwood trees, streams, rare oaks and more.
WILDWOOD MISSION STATEMENT
REVISED: MAY 17, 2010
Wildwood is a sanctuary created and sustained by gay men for healing, transformation and spiritual growth.
The Wildwood community will:
- be a safe and sustainable oasis for all of the diverse members of the LGBT Community and any individual or group in agreement with our values;
- welcome individuals of all ages, sexual and ethnic identities and levels of mobility;
- facilitate the expression of love, intimacy and the integration of mind, body and spirit;
- provide an environment for connecting with nature, with spirit and with each other;
- demonstrate by example the promotion of positive change in the world.
WHAT WE VALUE :
- Individual spiritual paths, and the quest for connection and understanding;
- Earth's beauty and our stewardship of it;
- Respectful, honest communication and peaceful resolution of disagreements;
- Each person's quest to achieve integrity, honesty and authenticity;
- Community, and the support it provides;
- Overcoming oppression and healing its wounds