BENEFITING: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
ORGANIZER: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
EVENT DATE: Feb 17, 2017
CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC wrote -
BENEFITING: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC EVENT DATE: FEB 17,2017 You are the Organizer of this Fundraiser
THE STORY: Please make a contribution and support your favorite "Sole-Mate" Men throughout Collier County have volunteered for our 7th Annual Wine, Women and Shoes fundraiser and will put their award-winning smiles and personalities to work as they each compete for the title, "Sole-Mate of the Year". The Sole-Mate who raises the most funds for Cancer Alliance of Naples will be "crowned" at our Wine Women & Shoes event on February 17, 2017. Our "Sole-Mates" have a goal to raise $20,000+ to help families avoid eviction, lack of nourishment and missing treatments. Want to learn more about this event and the organizations it benefits? Visit our event webpage! Cancer Alliance of Naples is devoted to helping local children, individuals and families touched by cancer by providing financial aid, support, education and information resources.
· CAN has helped over 1,400 families with over $3 million in non-medical financial support since 2002. The beneficiaries include many children of low-income single parents from Collier County, Bonita Springs and Estero.
· CAN also helps children referred from Golisano Children's Hospital.
· CAN pays rent so cancer survivors and their families won't be evicted, utilities so they won't be turned off, gas to get to treatment and food for nourishment.
· CAN does not duplicate the services of any other agency in Collier County.
· CAN offers free group counseling and nutrition programs, an extensive library for use by anyone in the community, and college scholarships for graduating seniors who are cancer survivors.
· Every dollar raised here stays here and is tax deductible. www.cancerallianceofnaples.com