BENEFITING: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
ORGANIZER: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
EVENT DATE: Feb 12, 2016
I have volunteered for the 6th Annual Wine, Women and Shoes fundraiser and I'm putting my award-winning smile and personality to work as I compete for the title, "King of Sole." I'm raising needed funds for Cancer Alliance of Naples and hope to be "crowned" at the Wine Women & Shoes event on February 5, 2015 at Quail West Golf & Country Club.
Our "Solemen" want to raise $20,000+ to help CAN families. Please contribute on this site in support of me so we can help familes aviod eviction, lack of nourishment and missing treatments.
Want to learn more about this event and the organizations it benefits?
Cancer Alliance of Naples is devoted to helping local children, individuals and families touched by cancer by providing financial aid, support, education and information resources.
· CAN has helped over 1,200 families with $2.6 million in non-medical financial support since 2002. The beneficiaries include many children of low-income single parents from Collier County, Bonita Springs and Estero. CAN also helps children referred from Golisano Children's Hospital.
· CAN pays rent so cancer survivors and their families won't be evicted, utilities so they won't be turned off, gas to get to treatment and food for nourishment.
· CAN does not duplicate the services of any other agency in Collier County.
· CAN offers free group counseling and nutrition programs, an extensive library for use by anyone in the community, and college scholarships for graduating seniors who are cancer survivors.
· Every dollar raised here stays here and is tax deductible.