BENEFITING: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
ORGANIZER: CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC
EVENT DATE: Feb 12, 2016
CANCER ALLIANCE OF NAPLES INC wrote -
Please make a contribution and support your favorite "Solemen"
Men throughout Collier County have volunteered for our 7th Annual Wine, Women and Shoes fundraiser and will put their award-winning smiles and personalities to work as they each compete for the title, "King of Sole." The Soleman raising the most funds for Cancer Alliance of Naples will be "crowned" at our Wine Women & Shoes event on February 12, 2016.
Our "Solemen" want to raise $20,000+ to help families avoid eviction, lack of nourishment and missing treatments.
Want to learn more about this event and the organizations it benefits?
Cancer Alliance of Naples is devoted to helping local children, individuals and families touched by cancer by providing financial aid, support, education and information resources.
· CAN has helped over 1,200 families with $2.6 million in non-medical financial support since 2002. The beneficiaries include many children of low-income single parents from Collier County, Bonita Springs and Estero. CAN also helps children referred from Golisano Children's Hospital.
· CAN pays rent so cancer survivors and their families won't be evicted, utilities so they won't be turned off, gas to get to treatment and food for nourishment.
· CAN does not duplicate the services of any other agency in Collier County.
· CAN offers free group counseling and nutrition programs, an extensive library for use by anyone in the community, and college scholarships for graduating seniors who are cancer survivors.
· Every dollar raised here stays here and is tax deductible.