BENEFITING: Make A Wish Foundation of Hawaii, Inc
ORGANIZER: Make A Wish Foundation of Hawaii, Inc
EVENT DATE: Apr 12, 2015
Make A Wish Foundation of Hawaii, Inc wrote -
Want to help make wishes come true right here in paradise? Join the Wish Warriors team supporting Make-A-Wish® Hawaii for the Hapalua Half Marathon on Sunday, April 12, 2015. It’s your chance to test your endurance while giving back to a good cause ‑ to help grant the wishes of Hawaii kids with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
Once you’ve joined our team, re-visit thehapalua.com to register for the half marathon.
Please email our Make-A-Wish Hawaii staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Make-A-Wish Hawaii Hapalua Discount Code and pay only $40 to register for the half marathon!
When using the discount code, all we ask is that you raise a minimum of $150 for our team!
Click the big DONATE button or go one step further and help us fundraise by clicking on the FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button to the right. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with all your family and friends! Donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
How to join:
1. Click here to begin team registration. https://www.crowdrise.com/2015Hapalua
2. Click “Set Up,” and choose “Join A Team.” *Note: Do not choose Start Your Own Fundraiser as this will not link your funding to the Make-A-Wish Wish Warrior Team.
3. Search “Wish Warrior 2015” when prompted and select the Make-A-Wish Hawaii team page.
4. A pop-up to “Join Team” should appear. Click this. You'll instantly have your own page for this Fundraiser that you can personalize and share with everyone you know.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page where individual members are listed. Your page should appear. Share this! You are ready to begin raising funds for local wish kids!
Registration for the Hapalua includes a free t-shirt!!
More About Make-A-Wish Hawaii:
Each year, 100 local children are diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. Make-A-Wish® Hawaii’s goal is to the power of a wish to each one of them. Additionally, Make-A-Wish® Hawaii has the unique opportunity to extend the spirit of aloha to over 900 visiting wish kids and their families coming to Hawaii to have their wish granted each year.
All of Make-A-Wish®Hawaii’s fundraising efforts benefit local wish children and proceeds raised remain right here in the State of Hawaii. Learn more at www.hawaii.wish.org