CrossFit 908 wrote -
CLICK "SEE MORE" FOR REGISTRATION AND DONATION INSTRUCTIONS!
Four-year old Brooke Healey, daughter of Steve and Stefani, of New Providence, NJ was diagnosed in January with DIPG - Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma. It's an inoperable tumor located in the Pons sack located at the top of the brain stem. The Pons is responsible for all vital functions and any attempt to operate and remove the tumor has been 100% fatal. It's very aggressive and quickly affects a child's motor skills.
The Healey family will be forced to seek alternative approaches to fight this battle on behalf of Brooke and will incur lofty medical expenses along the way. Since there is no clinically tested method of treating this tumor, other than the short term effects of radiation, insurance will not cover most of the costs of any treatments beyond radiation therapy.
To learn more about Brooke: www.BrookeHealey.com
CrossFit 908 is your local group fitness center founded on community, hard-work, and accountability. CrossFit 908 works with all age groups and understands that fitness, at any age, is an integral part of leading a healthy and rewarding life. We are committed to our local community, and we are constantly seeking different avenues of contribution. Our mission is clear; to help our community and we cannot think of a better place to start than the life of a four-year old girl named Brooke Healey.
- $50 minimum donation and 50 burpees to be performed at CrossFit 908 sometime between the hours of 9AM and 12PM on Saturday, April 27. We not only want to help the Healey family, but we also want to send them great energy through our hard work and sweat. Bring the whole family! With great efforts come great results!
- Please click the grey tab labeled "Create your Fundraiser" and make an initial donation of $50 per person to secure registration. Please share with all friends and family and ask for additional donations to support your efforts during the WOD. Supporters wishing to donate can simply find your fundraising name and donate using the orange tab.
- Join our facebook event for all news/updates
- CrossFit 908 map/directions
- E-mail Erin Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this event