BENEFITING: WOMEN ORGANIZED TO MAKE ABUSE NON EXISTENT INC
EVENT: Purple Purse Challenge 2015
EVENT DATE: Oct 27, 2015
W.O.M.A.N., Inc. supports those impacted by violence using an innovative approach to services and programs that build stronger, safer communities.
We act as a pivotal change agent with our impact focused on intervention and improving access to high-quality care and services for all lives impacted by domestic violence. To accomplish this goal, we establish innovative, high-performing partnerships with other domestic violence agencies and ensure a supportive community infrastructure through a variety of programs and service.
- 24 Hour Support Line
- Drop-In Support:
- Support Groups
- Latina Program
- Volunteer Program
- Education & Outreach
- Domestic Violence Information & Refferal Center(DVIRC)
Please make a donation today and join our community of supporters who impact changes in the lives of survivors of all communities. Every bit helps:
- $1000 will provide 75 hours of crisis line counseling on our 24-hour support line.
- $750 will enable 25 survivors to receive one-one therapy services.
- $50 will enable 30 monolingual Spanish speaking survivors receive support in their native language.
- $100 will enable us to provide 40 hours of training for a volunteer to support healthy relationships in our communities.
- $50 will allow 3 survivors to receive groceries to feed their families.
- $25 will allow 1 survivor to receive emotional and practical support via accompaniment to a legal appointment.
- $10 will help 3 survivors to receive essential support such as public transportation tickets and gift cards for toiletries.