BENEFITING: HUMANITY FIRST USA
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! In November, I hope to embark on a trip to Guatemala to serve in the Women's Health Camp set up by Humanity First USA. As many of you may know, I am a pharmacist fresh out of my residency and I'm eager to lend my efforts to provide quality healthcare to underserved women in Guatemala.
This November, we plan to care for over 1,000 women with services such as:
- FREE education on vital topics like Women's Nutrition, Domestic Violence, Mental Health, Cervical cancer/Breast cancer, and more
- FREE cervical cancer screenings and pelvic exams
- FREE breast exams FREE treatment for common vaginal infections and STIs
- FREE general medications like pain pills, supplements, and contraceptive/hormonal regulative medications as needed
- FREE advice and consultations with nurses and local doctors
- FREE blood pressure checks and anemia and glucose testing as needed.
Even the smallest donation can make the biggest impact!
Here are some examples of medications and supplies that your donation would cover:
- $40 buys azithromycin, treatment for chlamydia for 75 women.
- $55 buys enough iodine to check for suspicious cervical cells for over a hundred women
- $65 dollars buys enough speculums for over 100 women's exams
- $100 buys 100 women one treatment for candidiasis
- $130 buy calcium supplements for 2 months for 16 women who are breastfeeding or pregnant.
The list goes on with more antibiotics, pain relievers, supplies, and camp logistic needs but every dollar directly makes a great impact!
If you'd like more information about the Women's Health Camps, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBiXE98dv0
Please be assured that donating through this website is simple, fast and secure. Feel free to share this page with your family, friends and more! Thank you for your support, whether it be through donations, prayers or love.