Women’s Cancer Resource Center helps women with cancer improve their quality of life through education, supportive services, and practical assistance.
We help people with cancer navigate through the often overwhelming health care system so that you can get the appropriate care and treatment you need.
All of our programs and services are free.
- We provide information on cancer prevention and early detection.
- We help clients cope with the disease and treatment, as well as the challenges of caring for someone with cancer.
- We serve people with any cancer from all backgrounds, economic abilities, and ethnicities.
- Our clients include people with new diagnoses, in remission/survivorship, living with metastatic disease, and those receiving end of life care.
- We primarily serve women with cancer, but many of our wellness programs are available to everyone, regardless of gender, and whether or not they have cancer.
Our programs include:
- Referrals to community resources in English and Spanish
- Wellness workshops
- In-home support
- Psychotherapy and support groups
- Emergency financial support