We support women-led solutions that result in sustainable and long-lasting change for our community through two primary channels:
- Grantmaking programs, which provide the financial backing for social change initiatives.
- Capacity Building programs, which build the social change capacity of our community.
Our job is to:
- Continue to fund programs that demonstrate they have the ability to affect one or more of the social change impact indicators
- Look for opportunities to increase our capacity and influence around social change issues that are important to our donors and our community
- Provide leadership training and technical assistance to our grantees to maximize their impact with our social change funding
- Be the premier organization where women and girls can collectively pool their philanthropic resources and strengths to advocate for social change