Women's Sports Foundation wrote -
Join the VIP Fan Pass Challenge. Fundraise for WSF programs that get and keep girls and women active, healthy and happy. Win a trip to New York for the 34th Annual Salute or 19 other priceless prizes. It's a win-win for everyone. Learn how below.
For 34 years, the Women's Sports Foundation's Annual Salute to Women in Sports benefit gala has brought together the best athletes on the planet, the girls they inspire and their biggest fans for a legendary night of celebration. From the buzzing red carpet to the iconic Grand March of Athletes to the highlight of the evening – the Awards! – the Annual Salute is truly the most exciting night in all of sports and the donations raised provide girls and women greater access to sports. This October, you won’t need a world record or a gold medal to walk the press line in New York City with athletes like Billie Jean King, or 2012 Sportswoman of the Year award recipients Gabby Douglas and Alex Morgan! We are proud to introduce the 2013 VIP Fan Pass Challenge!
The Fundraising Challenge: It's simple: Ask your friends, family, coworkers, Twitter followers, your mailman...anyone!...to support the Women’s Sports Foundation mission by donating to your personal fundraiser. Or... run in a race, host a sorority bake sale, hold a jump rope contest, or sell your beloved trading card collection. Whatever you do, get creative and have all money raised count toward your fundraiser. At the end of the month-long fundraising period, the donor with the highest total wins the once-in-a-lifetime Grand Prize and 19 runners-up will receive amazing athlete experiences and priceless memorabilia.
We know more than anyone that sports are fun and there are countless benefits to participation. BUT we can't deny that victory is pretty sweet, too. Let's see your competitive spirit shine and play to win! The winner MUST raise at least $3,000, so get those game faces on.
Why? For almost 40 years, the Women's Sports Foundation's advocacy, grants, research and community programs have changed the lives of millions of girls and women. By participating in the 2013 VIP Fan Pass Challenge, you'll help us change a million more lives....and be able to join us for the most exciting night in sports. How will the money you raise help us? Find out here.
How to Enter:
- On the right side of this page, click "Fundraise for this Campaign."
- Set up your personal fundraiser page to officially enter the 2013 VIP Fan Pass Challenge.
- Get going! Ask your personal social networks, your fellow club members or your teammates for donations or have your own mini-fundraisers. Just remember to direct your network to your very own personal Crowdrise page where they can pledge however much money they'd like.
- Let your network know you are participating in the VIP Fan Pass Challenge using #VIPFanPass and @WomenSportsFdn
**Additional information related to the fundraising challenge and ideas, prizes, and official Contest Rules and Regulations are available at WomensSportsFoundation.org/VIPFanPassChallenge
1. One (1) Grand Prize Gold Winner:
- Coach Airfare for Two to New York City for the 34th Annual Salute to Women in Sports awards gala
- Accommodations for Two at Five-Star Luxury Hotel for Two Nights
- Ground Transportation to and from a New York City-based airport
- Two Premier Tickets to the Annual Salute
- Two Passes to the Private Athlete Reception
- Behind the Scenes Access to Red Carpet, Athlete Beauty Suite and More
2. Four (4) Silver Medal Winners:
- One 15-minute Video Chat Session with a 2013 Sportswoman of the Year Finalist or WSF Family Athlete and an "Athlete Swag Bag" from the 34th Annual Salute to Women in Sports.
3. 15 Bronze Medal Winners:
- One piece of signed memorabilia from a 2013 Sportswoman of the Year finalist of WSF Family Athlete.
Vote for the Women’s Sports Foundation’s 2013 Sportswoman of the Year Award.
View Photos from the 33rd Annual Salute to Women in Sports 2012.
Learn about the award winners of the 33rd Annual Salute to Women in Sports.