BENEFITING: INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR HUMAN VALUES
New website and administration costs for: World Youth Forum for Ethics in Business
The World Youth Forum for Ethics in Business (WYFEB) creates an open platform for the youth (aged 18 to 30) to voice their message to the world's top decision makers in today's global economic and political environment, and to the world community at large!
An initiative of the World Forum for Ethics in Business (www.wfeb.org), the World Youth Forum is part of the International Business & Leadership Symposium, an annual event which brings together prominent leaders in business, politics, religion and academia to consider ways and means of strengthening human values and ethics in business, and highlight new leadership styles that are profitable, yet sustainable.
The five pillars of the WYFEB are:
1. Identify and discuss urgent challenges in the global scenario, and define possible solutions.
2. Develop and strengthen the skills and capacities of the youth to take strong leadership in the world.
3. Provide opportunities to learn through interactive sessions with top business and successful political leaders.
4. Present "A Call of the Youth" at the annual International Leadership Symposium on Ethics in Business at the European Parliament.
5. The Youth are the Trustees of the World!
This is the page that needs an upgrade: www.wfeb.org/wyf