Bernier Lauredan via Crowdrise
January 26, 2014
Did you know January is National Mentoring Month? Help us celebrate by joining us for a Happy Hour hosted by iMentor’s Young Executive Board!
Date: Wednesday, January 29th
Location: Public House NYC – 41st between 3rd and Lex
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
By donating a minimum of $20 to support iMentor, you can take advantage of drink specials all night including $4 domestic beers, $5 house wines, and $6 mixed drinks. You will also have two members of the YEB (Bernier Lauredan and Karen Gamarra) as your guest bartenders for the night, so come watch us embarrass ourselves for a good cause (generous tips are welcome)!
All funds raised will help fund mentoring relationships that empower students in low-income communities to graduate high school, succeed in college, and achieve their ambitions.
This year, iMentor will serve more than 3,000 students in New York City and 2,800 more across the country. Here is what your support can do for our mentees:
- $25: Can provide one mentee free access to iMentor events
- $50: Can provide one mentee with an iMentor Interactive e-mail account to communicate with their mentor
- $100: Can supply one mentee with a year’s access to monthly career and college skills events
- $500: Can sponsor a new mentee for an entire year
- $1,000: Can sponsor a new mentor-mentee pair for an entire year
About the Team - iMentor Young Executive Board (YEB)
The Young Executive Board (YEB) provides an opportunity for young professionals in New York City to volunteer their time and expertise to iMentor through outreach, fundraising, and general support for the iMentor program. Find out more about us at: http://www.imentor.org/young-executive-board