#FosterLove with YGB for National Foster Care Awareness Month
May is National Foster Care Awareness Month. At YGB, we are all about the transformative power of family love. During our #FosterLove May campaign, we want to raise awareness about the need older foster youth have for loving, forever families. There are thousands of youth in NYC and around the country in need of families. Let's get the word out together and raise money so that more youth in care get the loving, forever families they need and deserve.
We are asking all YGB fans to help raise support and awareness for YGB's work to bring together loving families. Join us and help #FosterLove in May!
Here is how you can help YGB #FosterLove in May:
● Share #FosterLove campaign stories on Facebook/Twitter/email
● Donate $20 or more to help find loving forever families for foster youth
● Ask friends to follow YGB on Social Media
● Join a YGB orientation/explore becoming a foster care/adoptive parent
● Take a photo with #FosterLove hashtag & make your it your profile picture for the month