BENEFITING: YOUNG LEADERS INITIATIVE
ORGANIZER: YOUNG LEADERS INITIATIVE
MOTOWN MISSION FRIENDS!
Motown Mission's parent organization, the Young Leaders Initiative, has been engaging young people as leaders for the transformation of the church and world since 2006. As a part of the RiseDetroit campaign we challenge any and every individual, youth group, church, campus ministry and volunteer team who has joined us in life-transforming experiences in the Motor City to give $10 toward this ongoing work. Below are some giving levels to consider - which one will you claim as your part in this amazing conspiracy of goodness?
- $10: One meal for a Motown Mission participant
- $25: One Tigers Game ticket
- $100: One participant's Project & Program costs
- $300: One youth registration for a week of Motown Mission
- $1000: One partner contribution for a Motown Mission staff member
- $3000: One week of Building Costs for Motown Mission
Let's try and raise $1 for each of the 2600 volunteers that have participated in Motown Mission!