BENEFITING: YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit
EVENT DATE: Jan 06, 2015
Help us give the gift of belonging to 42 Metro Detroit families in 42 days!
The Y strengthens community through helping youth to overcome challenges such as low self-esteem and bullying, teaching kids to swim, instilling confidence in individuals with special needs, and promoting healthy lifestyles among families.
With your support, we can do so much more.
- $20- Provide a pair of running shoes so a girl can develop confidence and determination while training for a 5K through Girls on the Run
- $50- Aid a child in receiving free swimming lessons through Detroit Swims by providing a bathing suit, goggles and swim cap.
- $75- Help a kid knock it out of the park by providing a uniform to participate in a local baseball league.
- $100- Allow a child with special needs to make friends and cherish experiences in our Saturday Night Social Club.
- $200- Assist working moms and dads in keeping their kids safe and happy during the summer months through day camp.
Of course a contribution of any size is welcomed and appreciated, and stays 100% in the community. If you would like your donation to be designated to a particular branch/program, note in the comments section.