Skip to content

Young Family of 5 loses everything in a house fire

Organized by: Maggie Harting

Maggie's Photo

THE STORY:

Smoke detectors went off at 2am on Super Bowl Sunday. Justin, his wife Ashley, their 7 yr old, Leilani, 4 yr old, Haley and 1 yr old, Grace narrowly escaped a devastating house fire when their boiler blew up. They were renting the house and couldn't afford Renters Insurance. Consequently, they lost every thing! They will need to buy all new clothing and furnishing but what they need most is a place to live! They are currently at a motel which the Red Cross paid a few days. They are facing the very real possibility of becoming a homeless family on the streets of Colorado Springs, CO. Any amount of money will help. If you ever wanted to help someone who really needs it, this is your chance! Thank you in advance.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Maggie Harting

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms