BENEFITING: LAKESIDE LUTHERAN CHURCH
How can I support the Lakeside Youth?
$10 Prayer Contribution
Invest in our kiddos and pray for them this summer. As a reminder, you’ll get a beautiful bookmark of their bright & shining faces for
your bible or prayer journal.
$25 Scribe Contribution
Invest in our kiddos and you will receive a hand-written note from the youth of your choice while he/she is on their faith-stretching summer
$50 Witness Contribution
Invest in our kiddos and receive a beautiful frame of the group or the youth of your choice and their favorite bible verse.
$100 Faith in Action Contribution
Invest in our kiddos and get three hours of time
from the youth of your choice to serve in your name,
babysit for you or just spend some quality time.
$150 Disciple-Maker Contribution
Invest in our kiddos and receive an evening of food and entertainment provided, prepared, and served by the youth. The Youth Dinner for 2016 will be April 9th at 7 pm at Lakeside Lutheran Church.
What transformational faith experiences am I contributing to?
Confirmation Camp at Lutherhill Ministries - 13 youth
Leadership Training at Lutherhill Ministries - 4 youth
Thanksgiving Justice Project – 20 Youth
Youth Production of the Living Stations of the Cross
Tell me more about Lakeside Lutheran Youth Ministries:
The junior and senior high youth of Lakeside Lutheran Church grow together, serve together, and worship together as they journey with God.
At Lakeside, we strive to help youth grow in their walk with God by:
- Learning to hear and listen to God’s voice through worship , bible study & prayer
- Serving the people God cares about: the poor, the blind, the hungry, the captive
- Exploring tough questions and life’s tragedies in authentic relationships with youth & adults
- Joyfully celebrating God’s gifts through worship and play
- Learning to seek and submit to God’s will and sacrifice time, talents and treasure for the Kingdom of God
We learn best by doing! Our youth have the opportunity to do these things through:
- Weekly worship & bible study
- Twice a month youth group
- Monthly meetings/outings with an adult Faith Friend
- Regular opportunities to serve those in need
- Regular opportunities to lead worship
- Tranformational experiences