BENEFITING: ANGEL LIGHT ACADEMY
EVENT DATE: Mar 07, 2015
This two-day leadership conference teaches problem solving, communication, and teamwork.
- 200 children come from over 75 schools of diverse cultural, ethnic, and economic backgrounds
- 75% come from low-performing schools and at-risk neighborhoods with gangs, poverty, and violence
- Foundational skills give children equality of opportunity in all they do
- Leadership and character traits lay the groundwork for problem solving, decision making, and becoming productive citizens
- Problem solving process gives children a way to create a do-able action plan to make positive change in their lives
- 100% volunteer organization
- All funds go to support the program
- 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization
Make your tax-deductible donation in any amount!