EVENT: Surf City Surf Dog®
Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog® is the premier event of the dog surfing circuit held in Surf City USA® ! We bring together the community, surfers, dog lovers, families & pets for a weekend of fun and "fund"raising at one of Southern California’s most pristine beaches - Huntington Dog Beach!
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The Shorebreak Hotel
500 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA
6:00 PM – Opening Ceremonies & Yappy Hour, presented by The Shorebreak Hotel
6:30 PM – PAWabunga Costume Contest
- Yappy Hour/Opening Ceremony – $10 per person suggested donation pre-register online, or $12.00 at the door.
- Costume Contest – $20 on site, cash, check and credit card will be accepted, or register here, by 9/25/14.
- Includes Doggie Goodie Bag & 1 Raffle Ticket. Additional raffle tickets for Chinese Raffle will also be for sale. Cash, Check and Credit Card will be accepted; all raffle ticket and Yappy Hour admission benefit the 2014 Charity Partners.
International Surfing Museum 411 Olive Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Surf City Surf Dog® – Dog Surfing History Exhibit, Surf & Surf Dog Movies & Yappy Hour! More info soon.
Huntington Dog Beach
Goldenwest Street and PCH
8 AM – Check-In Opens
8:30 – 1 PM - Pawabunga Expo
9 AM – 1:30 PM – Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog®
Approximate Heat Schedule:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am X-Large (60 lbs. +)
- 10 – 10:35 am Large (41 lbs. – 59 lbs.)
- 10:40 – 10:55 am Medium (21 lbs – 40 lbs.)
- 11:00 – 11:55am Small (20 lbs. and under)
- 12 – 12:15 pm Tandem (Owner/Dog or Dog/Dog)
- 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm SURF FINALS
- 2:15 PM (approx) I and Love and You Awards/Closing Ceremony(Immediately following surf finals at The Shorebreak Hotel)
Please note when registering, you can only use your email once; make sure you register for all events at once.