Join the YWCA Union County in the Allstate Foundation’s Purple Purse Challenge as we raise critical funding for programs and services serving victims of domestic violence as well as raising awareness of this issue. We have served the local community for 95 years with the help of supporters, like you!
How can you help?
1. Donate to the YWCA Union County’s Team
2. Help spread the word
3. Join the team and create your own fundraising page
4. Share the link on social media throughout the month of October
All the proceeds of the Purple Purse Challenge will go towards the YWCA Union County’s Domestic Violence Programs. Through the YWCA Programs, women and children are rebuilding their lives and realizing their full potential free from abuse.
The YWCA Union County provides safety, healing and empowerment to survivors of domestic violence through comprehensive services:
- 24-hr Domestic Violence Hotline
- Emergency Shelter (Safe House)
- Therapy for children exposed to domestic violence
- Supportive/Transitional Housing
- Legal Advocacy & Representation
- Workforce Development Program
- Crisis Response Teams
- Community Education
Thank you for joining us in meeting the Purple Purse Challenge!