BENEFITING: YWCA OF EASTERN UNION COUNTY
ORGANIZER: YWCA OF EASTERN UNION COUNTY
EVENT: Purple Purse Challenge
Hey Everyone ! Thank you for looking at my page and hopefully you can help the organization I work for by helping us raise money to help survivors . Even $5 dollars can help. Instead of getting Starbucks in the morning you can help a mother/woman (Father/Man) man get out of this horrible relationship they are in. No one deserves to live like this. Most stay because economically it is very tough. The YWCA helps survivors by providing them resources they need. Remeber ANYBODY can be a victim/survivor of Domestic Violence.
How can you help?
1. Donate to the YWCA Union County’s Team
$7 two toothbrushes
$25 Sheets and Towels ( For a new home or our shelter)
$100 a night in the Shelter
We don't only want to raise money. We also want to raise awareness by..
2. Help spread the word
You can also help us raise money by creating your own page :)
3. Join the team and create your own fundraising page
4. Share the link on social media throughout the month of October
The YWCA Union County provides safety, healing and empowerment to survivors of domestic violence through comprehensive services:
- 24-hr Domestic Violence Hotline
- Emergency Shelter (Safe House)
- Therapy for children exposed to domestic violence
- Supportive/Transitional Housing
- Legal Advocacy & Representation
- Workforce Development Program
- Crisis Response Teams
- Community Education
Thank you for joining us in meeting the Purple Purse Challenge!
All the proceeds of the Purple Purse Challenge will go towards the YWCA Union County’s Domestic Violence Programs. Through the YWCA Programs, women and children are rebuilding their lives and realizing their full potential free from abuse.