BENEFITING: Y W C A OF THE MOHAWK VALLEY
YWCA MV is so excited to be a part of The Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Challenge 2016. Launched by The Allstate Foundation, this fundraising campaign benefits charities who provide services and aid to domestic violence survivors.
The campaign starts on September 28th at 12pm ET and we have the chance of winning up to $100,000 from The Allstate Foundation if our organization raises the most donations! That is huge!
How You Can Help
- Donate to help survivors of domestic violence & to help end violence in our community.
- Join our team as a fundraiser! It takes less than 5 minutes and you can help us make an even bigger impact.
- Raise awareness of our work & the Purple Purse Challenge via social media, using the hashtags #YBreakOut and #FreeToWalk
For Every Donation
- Donate $10 and receive a small purple purse charm
- Donate $25 and receive a small purple purse charm + silver bangle bracelet
- Join our team by starting a fundraising page, raise a minimum of $25 and receive a leatherette Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Charm
- Every person who makes a donation to our campaign will be entered into a raffle to win a one-of-a-kind handbag designed by actress and activist Kerry Washington
Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small. Thank you for your support!
For more information about our organization, please visit http://www.ywcamv.org